Skip to Content
Terms and Conditions
- IndusInd Bank own and maintains the web-site www.indusind.com ('the Site') to provide you with information about IndusInd Bank services and products and to facilitate communication with IndusInd Bank.
- The use of Website is governed by the following terms and conditions and other terms and conditions as indicated on this Website and all the applicable laws as also any separate terms and conditions for certain sections as may be applicable and in the event of any conflict such specific terms and conditions shall prevail. By accessing and using Website you agree to accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions. The Content (information, material, news items, data, Money Market movements etc.) of the Website including the terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Bank, without prior notice. Therefore the visitors to the Site are required to read the below terms and conditions and your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- Not all the products and services are available in all geographic areas. You may not be eligible for all the products or services offered by IndusInd Bank on the Site. IndusInd Bank reserves the right to determine the eligibility for any product or service. IndusInd Bank does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials contained in these pages, including text, graphics, links and other items, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions of any kind.
- Copyright: All information, content, materials, products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright in the favour of IndusInd Bank under applicable copyright laws and is also protected otherwise under general intellectual property law. All information submitted to IndusInd Bank through this Site shall be deemed to be the property of IndusInd Bank, and IndusInd Bank shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques provided by a visitor at this Site, in any manner whatsoever. IndusInd Bank is not bound by the obligation of confidentiality regarding submitted information unless the visitor has a direct customer relationship with the bank or unless specifically agreed or required by law.
- Bank owns all the right, title and interest including the copyright in respect of all the Content including various logos, trademarks, service marks etc., unless indicated otherwise. You may use/download the Content only for noncommercial and personal use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. Noncommercial and personal use restriction: You may not copy, reproduce, sell, redistribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, transmit, license, create derivatives from, transfer or in any way exploit any part of any information, content, materials, services available from or through the Site, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not use the Content for illegal purpose.
- Liability Disclaimer :
- IndusInd Bank does not warrant that the services and products offered by the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the products, services, information or other materials available on this Site. IndusInd Bank is also not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Site. Hyperlinks to other internet sites are at your own risk, the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these sites are not verified, monitored or endorsed by IndusInd Bank in any way. IndusInd Bank does not make any warranties, and expressly disclaims all warranties express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement with respect to any information or services or products that are available or advertised or sold through this Site. IndusInd Bank does not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed by this Site or available through links in this Site. We reserve the right but are not required to correct any errors or omissions in this Site. IndusInd Bank may make improvements and/or changes to the Site provided therein at any time.
- Although IndusInd Bank will take serious steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, vandals, worms, 'Trojan horses' or other destructive materials to this Site, IndusInd Bank does not guarantee or warrant that this Site or the materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. IndusInd Bank is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Site and any materials available through this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
- IndusInd Bank, each of its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data arising out of or in any way related to the use and performance of this Site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in arising out of the use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site and the related services.
- As a condition of your use of the Site you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be considered in default of its obligations hereunder if performance of such obligations is prevented or delayed by causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, virus, other malicious computer code, hacking, acts of God or government, war, riots, acts of civil disorder, labour disputes, failure or delay of transportation, non-performance of third parties.
- These terms and conditions may be withdrawn/superseded at any time whatsoever, by IndusInd Bank without any prior notice.
- The Courts in Mumbai alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction as regards any claims or matters arising out of dealings with us, and all disputes will be governed by the laws of India.
- These terms and conditions are in addition and not in derogation of the applicable terms and conditions relating to the services that you may obtain, including without limitation net banking.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.