Indus Health Voucher: Terms and Conditions
- The Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of Purchase of Super Saver Pack with Debit Card option.
- The Voucher is in Deactivated state and hence cannot be redeemed at Merchant Website/Outlet, unless activated
- The Voucher will automatically get activated within 4 working days, post debiting the customer's IndusInd Bank account towards Super Saver Pack fee (The customer mandatorily needs to purchase Voucher with Debit Card Option for the Voucher to get activated).
- Vouchers are valid for one time transactions
- Two similar category Voucher offers cannot be clubbed with each other
- Voucher is valid for ONE health checkup package valid per person
- Voucher offers cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer
- The Voucher can be used by anybody who uses the Promo Code at the time of Booking & hence transferrable
- No additional discount/reduction in the price will be entertained other than the offer mentioned in the Voucher
- The benefits from the offer can be availed at Select Cities and Select outlets only
- Please refer the Website http://www.fineedge.in/productsexplorer.php to get the exhaustive list of outlets and cities covered under this offer
- IndusInd Bank shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any services related to the offer
- The Bank's responsibility under the offer is limited solely to communicate the details of the offer to the account holder who purchases Super Saver Pack
- The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life) to an account holder directly or indirectly, by use or nonuse of any other products/services offered under the offer
- The Bank does not hold any warranty or makes any representation with regard to the delivery, quality, availability, merchantability or suitability of the services as may be offered under the present offer and the Bank shall not entertain or be responsible for any communication in this regard
- Any disputes in this regard are to be taken up directly with the merchant
- The Bank reserves the right to change/ modify/ withdraw/ suspend/cancel the offer without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof
- All disputes arising out of this offer will be under the Jurisdiction of competent courts in Pune.
It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the Voucher to avail the health check-up at the test centre. The check-up shall be conducted in a single visit on the same day.
For Complaints & Queries
Write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Indus Health's helpline number: 020-66472500 or helpline number of Fine Edge: 011-48031050 or 011-66662788.