List of Sub-agents for IndusInd Bank, under the Zoha Inc. arrangement
Muthooth Exchange Co. Pvt
Manappuram General Finance & Leasing Ltd
- How much money can one receive under this service?
A maximum of US $ 2,500 equivalent in Indian Rupees, per transaction. For transactions where the amount is upto Rs 50,000 the Bank will pay in Cash. For transactions involving amounts greater than Rs 50,000, the amount will only be paid vide a Pay Order or Direct credit to Bank account of IndusInd Bank customers.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions under this service?
A beneficiary can receive a maximum of 12 transactions per calendar year under this service.
- What are the various mode of disbursal available for beneficiary in India?
The money can be paid to the Beneficiary either in Cash (upto a maximum of Rs 50,000) or by way of a Pay Order / direct credit to beneficiary’s bank account (incase of IndusInd Bank Customers).
- Is it mandatory for the beneficiary to bank with IndusInd Bank in India to avail this facility?
No, even a non-account holder can avail this facility from IndusInd Bank’s branches. However, it is beneficial for a person to hold an account with the Bank as the money can be conveniently deposited into the Bank account directly.
- Can one use this service to send money back, out of India?
No, Outward remittance from India is not allowed under this arrangement.
- What are the acceptable Identity documents that need to be available with the beneficairy to avail of this Service?
Following are the acceptable photo identity proof:
Valid Passport (with valid Visa for Foreign National)
Ration Card (with photo)
Bar Association Card
Defense Personnel Identity
Election/ Voter Identification
- Can the remittance request be sent by fax?
No, as of now, IndusInd Bank does not accept requests by way of fax.
- What kind of payments are not allowed under this service?
Trade related remittances, remittances towards purchase of property, investments or credit to NRE / conversion to FCNR account / Donations, contributions to charitable organizations not allowed under this arrangement.
- How can one contact the Bank to understand more about this service?
You can write to the Remittance Desk at email@example.com and get more details about this service.