IndusInd Bank in association with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is pleased to bring to you the Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS), a one of a kind concept of mobile based account to account transfer for all bank account holders.
With IMPS you can send money instantly from your savings bank account using your mobile number along with a 7 digit MMID* (Mobile Money Identifier) number. To receive funds on your mobile phone you would also need to generate your MMID.
* MMID is a 7 digit random number issued by the bank upon registration. A remitter (customer who wants to send money) and beneficiary (customer who wants to receive money) need to have this MMID for doing an IMPS transfer.
Benefits of IMPS:
To know the banks to which you can transfer funds through IMPS please click here
|How to send money through IMPS|
|Through IndusMobile Application*||Through IndusMobile SMS*|
1. Login to the IndusMobile Application
2. Select the "Banking" menu option
3. Select "Fund Transfer" & "To Other Bank"
4. Select "IMPS"
5. Select "Quick IMPS"
6. Choose your account number and enter the beneficiaries mobile number, MMID and the amount to be transferred.
Send IMPS<space>Beneficiary Mobile No.
E.g.: IMPS 9941908646 9026123 100 6578
*You need to be registered for Mobile Banking in order to use IMPS facility
IBL Registration Number NSE: INE231308847
MCX Stock Exchange Limited: INE261314434 for dealing in currency derivatives segment