Features & Benefits
We welcome you to explore the world of Maximum benefits, convenience and rewards with Indus Maxima.
List of Exclusives-
- Maximum Platinum VISA Debit Card
- 2 Free Add-on Accounts
- Host of free services & benefits
- Anywhere Banking
- Relationship Banking
Maximum Platinum Debit Card-
Get the very premium Maximum Platinum Debit Card with your Indus Maxima account. The feature rich card offers you maximum benefits as listed below-
- Higher Daily Limits- Daily Purchase Limit- Rs.3,00,000/- & ATM Withdrawal- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Host of complimentary Insurance Covers
- Waiver on Fuel Surcharge - Fuel surcharge waived upto Rs. 250/- per month
- Get 5X reward points - the higher you spend, higher the points you
earn. Earn upto 5 times reward points, under our loyalty Programme Indus Money!
Safe & Secure online shopping- Register for Verified by Visa (VbV) and use your card for online shopping & e-Payments.
- Power of Choice: You decide whether your rewards will be in form of automatic monthly cash-back or reward points accumulation
- Exclusive reward points redemption catalogue
- Exciting usage & discount offers
While the Platinum Debit Card comes to you with a host of benefits and
offers, we have priced the same nominally. The price that you pay for
the card will be of no match to the benefits that you can get from the
card, making it Maximum Platinum!
Annual Platinum Card Fee-
Terms and Conditions Apply
|On Primary Account
|On Add-On Accounts (upto 2)
|| Free for Life
Group Account Benefit- 2 Add-on Accounts FREE
Indus Maxima offers you the option to open upto 2 add-on accounts FREE
for your family members. You also get grouped account benefit, whereby
the average balance can be maintained across the 3 accounts together.
Enjoy all the premium benefits on each of the 3 accounts while the
balance can be maintained through any or all of the account/s. What’s
more the Premium Platinum Card comes FREE on your add-on accounts.
Host of Free Services & Facilities
- 365 Day Banking at select branches
- Free Internet and Mobile Banking service
- Free Doorstep Banking at select locations – Cash/ Cheque Pickup and Cash/ Demand Draft Delivery
- Unlimited Payable at Par (PAP) Cheque Books
- Unlimited Other Bank ATM Withdrawals in India & 1 international ATM withdrawal free per month
- Unlimited Pay Orders & Own Bank Demand Drafts Free
- 1 correspondent bank draft up to Rs. 50,000 free per day
- Free funds transfer through NEFT or RTGS
- Free Monthly Statements (Physical and/or e-Statements) & SMS Alerts
- Platinum Debit Card Free on Add-on account/s
Access your account through any of our branches across India, be it for
cash withdrawals/deposits, enquiries or transactions without worrying
about extra charges on transactions at non-base branch.
- Internet banking and Mobile banking allow you to transact on your
account without ever leaving the comfort of your home. Download
statements, Transfer funds, Place an FD, Request for a Demand Draft, all
at the click of a button!
- Get cash picked up / delivered and/ or Cheques picked up from your home by signing up for Doorstep Banking.
Relationship Banking- Maximum Convenience
Indus Maxima account will truly bring you convenience of banking with
our premium Relationship Banking services. Basis the balance maintained
in your account/s, a dedicated Relationship Manager (RM) shall be
assigned to you. Your Relationship Manager will assist you on all your
banking and investment needs. IndusInd Bank offers the following
- Demat Account
- e-Trading Account
- Insurance & Investment Options
- Resident Individuals (Sole or Joint Account)
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Trusts, Associations, Societies and Charitable trusts.
- Foreign national residing in India for a period greater than 180 days, can open a Savings account by providing the following
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Documentary Proof of residency in India
Average Quarterly Balance: Rs. 25,000/-
Note – Indus Maxima account allows you grouping benefits,
whereby the average balance required can be maintained across 3 accounts
Balance Non-Maintenance Charges*
|If balance less than Rs.25,000/- but more than Rs.18,750/-
|If balance less than Rs.18,750/- but more than Rs.12,500/-
|If balance less than Rs.12,500/-
*On Quarterly Basis
Note – AQB Non - Maintenance charge, if applicable shall be
recovered from the primary account (based on choice indicated by the
customer at the time off account opening)