IndusInd International Gold VISA Debit Card
- Only Individual Savings account holders would be able to take the benefit of this offer.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the rights to withdraw / modify the offer at any time without any notice thereof.
- The Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, delete, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute, arising out of or in connection with the redemption shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 and its amendments from time to time.
- All other regular IndusInd Bank Debit Card conditions apply.
- Effective 1st October 2012, transactions made on merchant categories - Mutual Funds, insurance and payment to government will not earn Indus Money points.
Indus Money Reward Points Payout
- The credit for transactions in a particular month will be given after 1 month. Example - For transactions done in the month of January, the credit will be posted in the account by February end.
- For SI/ECS, pay-out per transaction will be capped at 40 reward points (Spend of Rs.10,000/-).
- There is no money-back for fuel transactions on debit card purchase since fuel surcharge is absorbed by the Bank for Gold Cards.
- The points credited in your account will expire after 1 yr from accrual.
- Each point can be redeemed at a value of Re 1/- or against our gift catalogue.
- The minimum amount of reward points required to be eligible for redemption is 300 points
Requests once made at the contact center for redemption of points cannot be withdrawn/ revoked by Cardholder/s, for whatever reason