|Terms and Conditions - Platinum Credit Card
benefits under the IndusInd Bank Credit Card programme (“Programme”)
are offered by IndusInd Bank (“IndusInd Bank”) or business
associates of IndusInd Bank on a ‘best efforts basis’. IndusInd Bank
does not underwrite or warrant the services performed by the air
carriers or other goods/services providers associated with Programme
and shall not have any liability for any defect, deficiency, delay or
imperfection in such goods/services or for any loss or damage that may
be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or
indirectly by use or non-use of the products/services provided by such
air carriers or service providers.
- The benefits under the Programme are applicable to such persons who hold an active IndusInd Bank Credit Card issued in India.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) must exercise due diligence in
understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such benefits.
- Any disputes regarding delivery,
service, quality or performance of products/services under the
Programme must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to the
associated service providers.
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholder shall be purely voluntary.
- IndusInd Bank and its respective business associates reserve the right to change
the terms and conditions of the Programme at any time without prior
notice. These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with
Cardholder’s Agreement and IndusInd Bank’s terms & conditions
governing the usage of IndusInd Bank Credit Card (‘Card’) and other
terms and conditions as mentioned herein.