Terms and conditions
benefits under the IndusInd Bank Credit Card programme (“Programme”)
are offered by IndusInd Bank or business
associates of IndusInd Bank on a ‘best efforts basis’. IndusInd Bank
does not underwrite or warrant the services performed by the air
carriers or other goods/services providers associated with Programme
and shall not have any liability for any defect, deficiency, delay or
imperfection in such goods/services or for any loss or damage that may
be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or
indirectly by use or non-use of the products/services provided by such
air carriers or service providers.
- The benefits under the Programme are applicable to such persons who hold an active IndusInd Bank Credit Card issued in India.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) must exercise due diligence in
understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such benefits.
- Any disputes regarding delivery,
service, quality or performance of products/services under the
Programme must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to the
associated service providers.
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholder shall be purely voluntary.
- IndusInd Bank and its respective business associates reserve the right to change
the terms and conditions of the Programme at any time without prior
notice. These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with
Cardholder’s Agreement and IndusInd Bank’s terms & conditions
governing the usage of IndusInd Bank Credit Card (‘Card’) and other
terms and conditions as mentioned herein.
The specific terms & conditions of various offers under the Programme are set out below.
- For every Rs. 100 spent on the Card, IndusInd Bank shall award one reward point (‘Reward Point’).
- The value of the Reward Points for the purpose of redemption is as under
- 100 Reward Points = 100 miles on partner airlines
- 1 Reward Points = Re. 0.75 of cash value
- The concierge services are brought to you by Europ Assistance India Pvt Ltd (“Service Provider”).
IndusInd Bank and the Service Provider shall be acting under
instructions through specified media from the Cardholder under good
faith. All services would be rendered on a best efforts basis and shall
be subject to the availability and existence of the third party
providers to render the service.
- IndusInd Bank & the Service
Provider shall not be responsible for delays or failures to provide
services caused by any strike, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies,
armed hostilities (regardless of a formal declaration of war), civil
war, rebellion, insurrection, terrorism, political coup, riot and civil
commotion, administrative or political impediments, or radioactivity or
any other event of force majeure or Act of God which prevents the
Service Provider from rendering the services.
- The services shall be available to
the Cardholder only if the Cardholder’s credit card is in ‘live’ status
and the transactions ordered by the Cardholders is within the available
credit limit on the credit card.
- The Cardholder agrees that transaction charges and cost of the goods ordered shall be debited from his Card account.
- The transaction will be carried out by the service provider based on the instructions provided to them by the Cardholder.
Bank does not underwrite or warrant the services of service providers/
goods of the vendors procured using the Platinum Credit Card and shall
not be responsible for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in
such goods/ services or for any loss or damage suffered or personal
injury caused to the Cardholder directly or indirectly by the use or
non-use of the ggoods/ services provided by the respective vendors/
- IndusInd Bank reserves the right to modify wholly or in part the scope of the services being offered under this facility.
- The Visa Offers are brought to you by Visa International (“Visa”) on a best effort basis.
Bank & Visa shall not be responsible for, nor do they guarantee the
quality of goods and services provided by any of the partner merchant
establishments (“Partners”) in the Visa offers pogramme, nor are they
liable for any for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in
such goods/services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or
for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or indirectly by use
or non-use of the products/services provided by the Partners or by
refusal by the Partners to honor the offer made under the Visa offers.
- The Programme is open for
participation to all Cardholders, unless specified, who hold valid and
current Visa Cards issued in India and who make a minimum purchase from
the Partners using these cards during the period specified by Partner.
Details pertaining to the minimum purchase and validity period of the
offers are available in the individual offer details/ terms &
conditions of the Partners.
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such offers.
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholders shall be purely voluntary.
disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of
Partners in the Programme must be addressed in writing by the customer
directly to such Partners.
- All offers are subject to
additional and separate terms & conditions of the Partners.
Cardholders can also ascertain the applicable terms & conditions by
corresponding directly with the Partners.
- IndusInd Bank and Visa reserve the
absolute right and discretion to withdraw the Program or any offer made
there under by any Partner or alter any of the terms and conditions of
the Programme at any time without prior notice.
- These terms & conditions shall
be read in conjunction with IndusInd Bank’s terms & conditions
governing the usage of the credit card including the Cardholders
- Cardholders must specifically
request the Partner for the offers under the Programme. Cardholders can
also make transactions at Partner outlets without participating in the
Programme and availing the offers.
- The offers made under the
Programme cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme or promotion
that any of the Partners may extend to its customers. Third party
purchase / bookings will not be entertained for any of the offers
provided by the Partners.
- Rates payable for goods &
services purchased during the offer validity period are subject to
service charges and applicable Government taxes.
- Offers may be subject to other restriction by law.
dispute arising out of or in connection with this Programme shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver *
- Waiver* of 2.5% fuel surcharge is applicable on transactions between Rs 400 to Rs. 4,000 only.
- The waiver is applicable across all petrol pumps in India.
- The waiver can be availed only when payment is made through the Card.
- Please note that Card can be used for a maximum of 15 transactions or value of Rs. 15,000 per month, whichever come first.
*Please note that service tax levied on fuel surcharge (if any) will not be waived and will need to be borne by the cardholders