Offer 1: Complimentary two-way car transfers (in India) for Visa Signature & Infinite cardholders
Cab Booking Process :
Other Terms & Conditions
1. Customer will be entitled for a Hertz car or another equivalent car if Hertz car is not available due to reasons beyond the control of MakeMyTrip.
2. The International Holiday offer is not valid on Flight + Hotel online bookings.
3. If the E-Coupon does not come automatically, the customer may not be entitled for the offer.
4. The E-Coupon is for one time use only. Any loss or wrong usage cannot be reclaimed.
5. Customer will have to bear toll, service charges and any other taxes as applicable.
6. To book a cab, the customer must quote the Booking ID and provide the E-Coupon number. The customer will need to carry the air ticket with the Booking ID for verification while availing cab services.
7. The customer needs to provide the correct address and contact details for the cab to reach the pickup point else MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any no-show of the cab.
8. If the E-Coupon number is not provided, the cab booking will not be done.
9. If the customer cancels his Holiday or Air Ticket booking, his/her simultaneous cab booking shall be automatically cancelled.
10. In case cab booking of a Platinum card holder is not cancelled before 24 hours then customer is liable to pay MakeMyTrip the charge of the cab booking. In case of simultaneous cancellation of air ticket/holiday booking of the customer along with cab booking, MakeMyTrip shall be entitled to deduct the cab charges from the booking amount.
11. All bookings must be for travel ex India.
12. The offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
13. In the event of the cab booked does not reach the pick-up or drop due to any reason whatsoever, the maximum liability of MakeMyTrip will be the cost incurred by the customer for the airport pick-up and drop for those who are entitled for it and reimbursement of Rs. 800 for customers entitled for the discount as per the Offer. The maximum waiting time for the cab is 15 mins if the cab is kept waiting by the customer, the waiting charges has to be borne by the customer.
14. Prior to using the www.makemytrip.com, the credit/debit card holder must read and understand the User Agreement of MakeMyTrip.com and proceed to make purchases only if the credit/debit card holder agrees to abide by the same.
15. MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether if circumstances demand without any liability.
16. MakeMyTrip (India) Pvt. Ltd. is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
17. MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this offer or any loss or damage of any other nature whatsoever.
18. Any customer who utilizes, participates in, or attempts to utilize or participate in the any of the offers irrevocably agrees to the following:
o Visa shall not be responsible for, nor does it guarantee the quality of any services provided and usage of the services or offers is at the customer’s own risk;
o Visa will not be liable for any reason whatsoever for any claim for loss, damage howsoever incurred in relation to the use (or attempted use) of any of the services; and accordingly, the customer will not make any claim against Visa for the foregoing
o Visa makes no guarantee or warranty that any of the benefits or privileges under the offers will be fulfilled. Accordingly, customers shall not make any claim or seek compensation against Visa in relation to any loss, damage, expense suffered in relation to non fulfillment of any benefits or privileges under the offers for any reason whatsoever.
19. Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether courts/ tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
Click here for general terms and conditions