Terms and Conditions – Bookmyshow
- The offer can be availed only when payments are made using the IndusInd Bank Platinum (Exclusive & Select) Debit Cards. To avail the offer the user has to enter the 16 digit Debit Card number in the box provided on the Payment page and click on the "Apply" button
- In case you have applied for the discount but the transaction doesn't go through for some reason, kindly wait for 20 minutes before trying to avail the discount again.
- The current purchase process at www.bookmyshow.com will remain unchanged till the stage where the eligible Card number is provided. After this stage the website will recognize the eligible Card, reduce the bill amount and inform the transacting eligible Cardholder accordingly.
- This Offer is valid ONLY for users coming directly to the BookMyShow Website and not via individual cinema sites.
- Offer is applicable on all partner cinemas in India for which tickets can be booked on www.bookmyshow.com
- Offer is applicable only for bookings for cinema tickets made on the BookMyShow website (www.bookmyshow.com)
- The offer cannot be combined with any offer / discounts / promotions at the theatres available on www.bookmyshow.com.
- Tickets are subject to availability at the cinema.
- The number of free tickets available monthly are limited and customers can avail this offer on a First Come First Serve basis for the month.
- Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from bookmyshow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the theater.
- Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation / benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed.
- Bigtree & IndusInd Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program. If case of any fraudulent activity, prosecution will be carried according to the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
- Bigtree & IndusInd Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Bigtree & IndusInd Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Individual Cinema rules applicable.
- The Offer is Valid till 31st Aug 2014.
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Exclusive and Platinum Select Debit Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in this Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a "best effort basis".
- Bigtree & IndusInd Bank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Program by any other Program, whether similar to this Program or not or to withdraw it altogether.
- The Cardholder shall be required to give personal information and card details online for the tickets purchased on www.bookmyshow.com.
- Incase of any disputes, Bigtree's decision will be final.
- Offer only on IndusInd Bank Platinum Exclusive and Platinum Select Debit Cards.
- Offer is valid on first come first serve basis, limited tickets available per month
- IndusInd Bank Platinum Debit Card users will have to buy cinema tickets through www.bookmyshow.com to avail one free ticket out of every two tickets purchased i.e. two tickets will be available for the price of one subject to bookings in tranche` of two. Thus, if a customer books 4 tickets in a single transaction, he will need to pay for only 2 tickets, as the other 2 tickets will be free. However, if the customer books 3 tickets, he can avail of only 1 free ticket then, and has to pay full price for the other 2 tickets. The offer is not available if only 1 cinema ticket is booked.
- 3 free tickets are available for each quarter for IndusInd Bank Exclusive Debit Cards starting with 43639305, 43639306, 43639505, 43639325, 43639326 and 43639525 and 1 free ticket for IndusInd Bank Platinum Debit Cards starting from 43639303, 43639304, 43639504, 43639323, 43639324, 43639524, and 43639309.
- The offer cannot be availed if the ticket price exceeds Rs.400/-.
- The customer will have to pay the convenience fee as levied on each ticket.
Concierge Service with VISA Platinum Card
Terms and Conditions – Concierge Services
- The Concierge Services is brought to you by VISA (herein referred to as 'Participating Establishment) and is available to IndusInd Bank Visa Platinum Debit Cardholders. Any participation is voluntary.
- The Participating Establishment, through a third party supplier, provides certain travel and entertainment assistance services ("Concierge Services"). The Concierge Services are available through customer contact numbers, and available in a number of languages. A description of the current Concierge Services, customer contact numbers and corresponding language capabilities of these contact numbers are set out in the mailer. Dialing in to these numbers requires ISD connection and no ISD charges will apply as they are international toll free numbers. Local charges apply as per service provider.
- A Cardholder is responsible for the costs, charges and expenses incurred for the goods and services arranged by the Concierge Services staff at the Cardholder's request.
- The Concierge Services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours per day. The purpose of the Concierge Services is to provide assistance and support for Cardholder's travel, entertainment and business needs on a best effort basis. Concierge Services staff may at their discretion refuse to entertain any Cardholder request.
- Cardholder's Platinum Visa debit card details or validations may be required by Concierge Services to secure the booking or reservation of any goods or services which the Cardholder has requested the Concierge Services staff to obtain, Customer will at his/her discretion disclose such information and IndusInd Bank will not be held liable for the same . Further IndusInd Bank and its Participating Establishment along with the Concierge Services service providers are not liable for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Cardholder (including reservation fees, cancellation or "failure to appear" charges) as a result of such booking or reservation. Any dispute as regards the afore should be addressed by gthe Cardholder with VISA .
- IndusInd Bank and its Participating Establishment do not make any warranties or representations about the quality, merchantability, suitability or availability of the products/services included in these Concierge Services or about the third party suppliers.
- IndusInd Bank and Participating Establishment are not liable for any defect or deficiency in the product or service obtained/availed of under these Concierge Services. Any disputes arising out of these Concierge Services shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only. The existence of any dispute shall not, by itself, constitute any claim against IndusInd Bank.
- IndusInd Bank along with the Participating Establishment, reserves its absolute right to withdraw or alter any of the Terms and Conditions of these Concierge Services at any point of time.
- These Concierge Services are subject to force majeure events.
- All applicable taxes, duties, levies of whatsoever nature in connection with these Concierge Services shall be borne solely by the Cardholder.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing of these Concierge Services.
- The terms and conditions of these Concierge Services shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card.
- The Cardholder understands and acknowledges that it is the Cardholder's duty to follow all laws, rules, regulations, notifications, circulars and guidelines issued by the Government of India and/or the RBI and/or any other relevant statutory authority including without limitation to the Exchange Control Rules and Regulations of the RBI
- The usage of the card is governed by the applicable terms & conditions of IndusInd Bank Debit Cards
- By availing these Concierge Services, the Cardholder accepts all the Terms and Conditions as specified above in totality.
- Visa terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions – O2 SPA
Offer : Deliverables by O2 SPA:
- Providing 10% off on airport and 25% off on non-airport outlets*.
- IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) is only communicating this on behalf of 02 SPA.
- Offer only on IndusInd Bank Platinum Exclusive and Platinum Select Debit Cards.
- The Offer is Valid till 30th April 2012.
- Offer valid only for IndusInd Bank Platinum Exclusive and Platinum Select Debit Cards.
- Offer valid only on card payment mode.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer prevailing at the outlets.
- Offer not valid on Pre-Discounted Packages and Membership Schemes.
- This offer is purely a discount scheme and cannot be redeemed for cash benefits.
- Appointments would be allocated as per availability.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy of service or products rendered by O2 SPA for any loss whatsoever of any nature suffered by any cardholder.
- IndusInd Bank Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation / benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the Offer being availed. Offers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- IndusInd Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer. Any participation by the Cardholder shall be voluntary. O2 SPA will use best efforts to ensure the Offers are provided as described, but cardholders shall not make any claim or seek compensation IndusInd Bank, even in the event that the Offers are not provided or provided as described (whether or not such non provision is due to fault, negligence on the part of O2 SPA)
- IndusInd Bank not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise howsoever from any refusal or failure on the part of O2 SPA to provide or honour the Offer, or benefits or privileges given under the Offer, for any reason whatsoever.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Offer at any time without giving any notice.
- Any dispute in this regard shall be directly taken up with O2 SPA.
- Customers availing this offer shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by O2 SPA.
- IndusInd Bank is not responsible for any change/cancellation of the Offer.
- The IndusInd Bank customers that have participated and /or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 and its amendments from time to time.