Skip to Content
Terms and Conditions: Bon Vivant
Terms and Conditions
- The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
- Cardholders are required to use their IndusInd Bank Credit Cards to pay for the services/product under offers to avail the discounts.
- The offers cannot be redeemed against cash either in part or in whole.
- The offers are not valid on liquor, unless otherwise specified.
- Offers made by the participating establishments cannot be used in combination with any other offer that is in force.
- Please announce your intent to avail the offer at the time of placing order at the participating establishment.
- The offers are subject to force majeure events.
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder.
- Regular Credit Card Terms and Conditions apply.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the right to alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer or to withdraw the offer completely at any time without prior notice.
- IndusInd Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or suitability of Products /Services of participating establishments.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing of the offer.
- All offers are valid only for dine-in.
- In case of any dispute, decision of the restaurant manager will be final.
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- All offers are valid till 31st December 2016 only.
COPYRIGHT ï¿½ 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.