Terms and Conditions : Card Liability
Lost Card Liability
- All PIN based transactions (like ATM, Internet and telephone etc) are not covered.
- Pre-delivery fraud not covered.
- 2 days (includes reporting day) pre-reporting and 7 days (Includes reporting day) post reporting claims are covered.
- Claim has to be reported by Card holder within 15 days from the date of loss in case of card to be admissible for claim.
- Insurance benefit would be available only to Active card users. An active card is defined as the card with one transaction/ activity on any POS terminal in last 6 months from date of loss.
Counterfeit card liability:
- Claim has to be reported by cardholder within 15 days from the date of issue of statement containing the disputed counterfeit transaction.