Payment NEFT / RTGS / IMPS Facility
You can make your credit card payment from any bank which offers NEFT / RTGS / IMPS facility on their internet banking. This facility is an additional convenience for IndusInd Bank credit cardholders who do not have an IndusInd Bank savings account.
How it works:
- Login to the internet banking facility of your bank and go to their online funds transfer module.
- Add your IndusInd Bank credit card as a beneficiary to receive the funds transferred (without any space or special character)
- Initiate an online funds transfer with the IndusInd Bank credit card as the beneficiary.
- IMPS is available only for IMPS live member banks. To know the banks live on IMPS funds transfer using Account Number & IFSC, click here
How to add your IndusInd Bank credit card as a beneficiary:
Once you login to the internet banking facility of another bank, you can execute the following steps to register your IndusInd Bank credit card as a beneficiary:
- Go to the 'add beneficiary' page or similar page in the internet banking module.
- Select IndusInd Bank from the list of banks in the menu.
- Select the city / branch and ensure that the IFSC code is INDB0000018.
- Provide the 16 digit IndusInd Bank credit card number in the field called 'Account Number' (without any space or special character)
Please make sure that you enter the following information correctly while transferring funds to make your credit card bill payment using NEFT / RTGS / IMPS facility:
Account number: Your 16 digit credit card number (without any space or special character)
Beneficiary name: Credit card Holder name
IndusInd Bank IFSC code: INDB0000018
- The IFSC code for credit card payments is INDB0000018.
- Choosing a wrong IFSC code will result in delay or cancellation of your funds transfer.
- You need to make your IndusInd Bank credit card payment at least 2 working days before the due date.
- Terms and conditions of internet banking facility of your Bank will apply. The above payment is subject to acceptance of IndusInd Bank as a payee on the internet banking module of your Bank.
- NEFT / RTGS / IMPS facility is subject to rules and guidelines of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as applicable from time to time. IndusInd Bank reserves the right not to accept a request for NEFT / RTGS / IMPS payment without assigning any reason therefore.