- Comprehensive coverage - Cover for the house structure, contents and family against unforeseen unfortunate events.
- Easy purchase process - No documents or valuation certificate required while purchasing the policy.
- Convenient claims processing and quick settlement.
- Wide range of sum insured.
Cover for Building Structure and Contents
This covers the building and contents against loss/damage arising from:
- Fire, lightning, explosions, implosions, riots, strike or malicious acts.
- Earthquakes, shock, subsidence, landslide.
- Flood, inundation, storm, tempest, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, cyclone.
- Missile testing operations.
- Terrorist attack.
- Cover for domestic electrical appliances against electrical breakdown.
- Cover for jewellery and valuables against burglary, chain snatching, damage by fire,earthquake and floods.
- Cover for plate glass against external damage.
- Cover for loss of baggage while travelling in India.
- Purchase protection cover for new domestic appliances over and above the contents cover.
Cover for People
- Additional rent for alternate accommodation for house owners.
- Family floater accident hospitalisation cover.
- Personal accident cover for self, spouse and two children.
- Cover for legal liability.
- Cover for workmen's compensation towards domestic help.
|Building structure cover
||Only if own house
|Contents – Fire, burglary, earthquake, terrorism
|Household appliances – electrical & mechanical breakdown
|Jewellery & valuables
|Family floater accidental hospitalization
|Additional rent for alternate accommodation
||Only if own house
|Plate Glass insurance
- Loss, destruction or damage to bullion or unset precious stones, any curios or works of art exceeding INR 10,000, manuscripts, plans, drawings, securities, documents of any kind, stamps, coins or paper money, cheques, business books, computer systems records, explosives.
- Loss/damage to livestock, motor vehicles and cycles.
- Loss/damage to articles of consumable nature.
- Damage for which manufacturer or supplier of property is responsible under maintenance agreement.
- Gradually developing flaws, defects, cracks or partial fractures in any part not necessitating immediate stoppage, although at some future time repair or replacement of the parts affected may be necessary.
- Deterioration of or withering away of any item caused by or naturally resulting from normal use or exposure.
- Damage caused by or arising out of willful act or willful gross negligence of Insured or his employee.
- Damage due to faults existing at the time of commencement of this Insurance and not known to the Insured, regardless of whether such faults or defects were known to the company or not.
- Loss or damage whilst being conveyed by any carrier under contract of affreightment.
- Embossed, silvered, lettered, ornamental, curved or any glass whatsoever, other than plain and of ordinary glazing quality.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. This policy is underwritten by Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. (Chola MS), whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, Dare House, No.2, NSC Bose Road, Chennai – 600 001. This information is given by IndusInd Bank, India (Licence no:DCL 1749817), whose registered office is at 2401, Thimmayya Road, Pune – 410 301 and which is a corporate agent of Chola MS. IndusInd Bank does not accept any responsibility for Chola MS's actions or decisions. Conditions Apply. Please refer to the policy contract for details