- 3 months onwards
- Door-to-door cover
- Adventure sports cover
- Pay only for what you use.
- Cover for all your family members, including senior citizens.
- Express claims processing.
- 3 Plans with Sum Insured ranging from $50,000 to $250,000
- No medical checkup required up to 65 years.
- Any treatment if that is the sole reason or one of the reasons for the travel overseas.
- Any treatment which could in the opinion of the overseas administrator and attending doctor be or have been delayed until the insured's return to India.
- War (whether declared or not), civil war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, military or usurped power, seizure, capture, arrest, restraint or detainment, confiscation or nationalisation or requisition of or damage by or under the order of any government or public, local authority or terrorism or terrorist acts. However, for the scope of the hijack relief only, terrorism exclusion shall stand excluded from the general exclusions category.
- Any intentional, reckless or criminal act, suicide, or attempted suicide, or the use or abuse of any drugs, alcohol and the like.
- Participation in naval, military or air force operations whether in the form of military exercises or war games or actual engagement with the enemy whether foreign or domestic.
- Any loss of which a contributing cause was the Insured's actual or attempted commission of, or willful participation in, an illegal act or any violation or attempted violation of the law or resistance to arrest.
- HIV AIDS and all related medical conditions.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. This policy is underwritten by Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. (Chola MS), whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, "Dare House", No.2, NSC Bose Road, Chennai – 600 001. This information is given by IndusInd Bank, India (Licence no:DCL 1749817), whose registered office is at 2401, Thimmayya Road, Pune – 410 301 and which is a corporate agent of Chola MS. IndusInd Bank does not accept any responsibility for Chola MS's actions or decisions. Conditions Apply. Please refer to the policy contract for details.