Skip to Content
Terms and Conditions: Healthkart
- Maximum discount Rs.300
- Minimum purchase of Rs.1500- Exceptions: ON,GNC products
- Coupons can only be redeemed on the Healthkart site
- One coupon can be redeemed by a customer for one order
- Coupons are nonrefundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
- Cash will not be given to the customer for any unused balance.
- In order to redeem the coupon, minimum amount of the order is needed to be in the cart in order for the voucher to be applicable on the order.
- In order to apply a coupon, you will need to register an account with us through our Website.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Voucher / coupon applicable on prepaid orders on Healthkart.Com
- Healthkart have the right to cancel coupons and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed through Healthkart.com.
- The offer is valid only on selected products
- The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited ("IndusInd Bank") and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
- The offers are applicable to the Cardholders to whom the mailer is addressed.
- Cardholders are required to used their IndusInd Bank Cards to pay for the services/product under the offers to avail the discounts
- The offers are on-going till the specified validity date
- The offers are subject to force majeure events
- Regular Credit Card/ Debit cards Terms and Conditions apply
How to use:
- Login to www.healthkart.com
- Add products to your kart
- On the checkout page, apply the Voucher
- Confirm the amount and proceed to payment
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.