Terms and Conditions: Yatra
||Min. booking amount
||Rs.4,000 (one-way) /
||Rs.400 eCash (one-way) /
||Rs.4,000 (one-way) /
|Desktop and WAP
||Rs.300 eCash (one-way) /
Rs.600 eCash (roundtrip)
||25% OFF (up to Rs.1,500)
||15% OFF (up to Rs.200)
How to avail
- Enter the coupon code before making payment with your IndusInd card/Netbanking on www.yatra.com to avail instant discount.
- To book a Domestic & International Holidays, please call 1860 200 1800 or visit nearest Yatra Retail outlet and use code – YTINDUS.
Process flow to get eCash
- On successful validation of the promo code Rs 1 would be deducted from your payable amount depending on the type of journey. Once the transaction is completed, your Yatra account will be credited with the relevant eCash within a week of your booking.
- A credit notification in the form of email and SMS will be sent once the amount has been credited to your Yatra account.
- It is advisable to make this transaction after having logged into your Yatra account. In case of non-logged in transactions, the eCash will be credited to your account, basis the email ID used. You can access the Yatra account by the link sent on your email ID.
- Use your eCash to make online transactions on flights, domestic hotel and bus bookings.
- The eCash earned through this offer for 180 days from the date of booking.
- While booking with Yatra,the refund part of your eCash can be used in totality and only 20% of the booking amount for hotels, 10% of the booking amount for bus and 5% of the booking amount for flights can be redeemed via the eCash that you have earned from your previous bookings or Cashbacks. You can book using eCash on desktop site and mobile (WAP) site. You can use eCash using Yatra app from android based devices. (To redeem eCash using app-Please upgrade your app to the latest one if you haven't updated the app)
Terms & Conditions
- The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited ("IndusInd Bank") and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
- Cardholders are required to use their IndusInd Bank Credit/Debit Card to pay for the services/product under the offers to avail the discounts.
- The offers are on-going till the specified validity date
- Offers made by the participating establishments may not be used in combination with any other offer that is in force
- Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder
- Regular Credit/Debit Card Card Terms and Conditions apply
- The offer is valid on usage of IndusInd card held by resident customers. (herein referred to a ’CARDHOLDER’)
- To be eligible for the offer, cardholder is required to use his/her Bank Card/s for making the required booking through any of the booking mode as mentioned in the communication. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the cardholder’s registered mobile number. Offline transactions refer to transactions which are made at the Yatra toll free number or Yatra retail outlet.
- Cardholders are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
- The Cardholder needs to voice out/ enter the Promo Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the offer.
- On validation of the promo code, discount will be provided upfront on the total transaction amount upon using the promotion code on www.yatra.com.
- One promo code is valid per booking id.
- A maximum of 2 transactions per card per calendar month is allowed.
- Mobile app offer is only valid on android, ios & windows.
- Offer is valid till the mentioned dates.
- Offer is not available to travel agents.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- International flight offer is not applicable on SpiceJet, IndiGo, Air Asia, Malindo, Air Arabia, Air India Express and Fly Dubai which.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- In case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Yatra.com reserves the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
- Offer is not valid on select Hotels. To check the list, please log on to http://ns.yatracdn.com/
- All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions. Cancellation charges / date change penalties will be applicable as per the airline rules for all tickets purchased through this promotion.
- Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the Airlines which is not within the control of Yatra.com.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- All Offers are subject to availability.
- Decision of Yatra.com in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurgaon.