PM CARES Donations
IndusInd Bank has been given the mandate to collect donations for the Prime Ministers’ Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) Fund. The fund has been created with the objective of dealing with any kind of emergency and distress situation, like that posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and to provide relief to the affected.
Contribution to this fund is exempted under Section 80(G) and formal contribution receipts can be downloaded by the donors from the 'PM CARES' Portal after 20 days of the donation.
|To donate from Other Bank Accounts
||To donate from IndusInd Bank Accounts
- Click on the “Donate Now” button below
- Fill the requested details on the page (Name, Mobile Number, Email, Amount)
- Choose preferred mode of payment: PG (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking), RTGS or NEFT
|Donate using IndusNet (NEFT/ RTGS):
Login to IndusNet > click on Funds Transfer > Add Beneficiary using above Account Details > Make Payment
Donate using IndusMobile:
(NEFT/ RTGS/ UPI)
- NEFT/RTGS: Login to IndusMobile > click on Funds Transfer > Add Beneficiary using above Account Details > Make Payment
- UPI: Login to IndusMobile > Click on UPI > Send Money > Pay Via Account & IFSC > Enter Account Number & IFSC mentioned > Enter Amount > Enter UPI PIN
- Participation in the PM CARES Fund campaign by the customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- Please do not deposit cash or cheque in this account
- The amount once donated by the customer shall not be reversed by IndusInd Bank under any circumstances.
- IndusInd Bank as of now is accepting only domestic contributions
- The initiative of the campaign belongs to the Prime Minister’s office. IndusInd Bank is merely a facilitator of the campaign and will promote the campaign through its various channels to enable its customers to make donations.
- Prime Minister’s office will also be responsible for the disbursement and utilisation of the amount donated by the customers.
- The campaign is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions pertaining to PM CARES Fund available on their website https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/about-pm-cares-fund/
- Under the IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank” or “Bank”) Card “PM CARES Fund Donation” Program, the Bank invites voluntary contributions from its Debit & Credit Card Customers towards the “Prime Ministers’ Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES), a fund dedicated towards dealing with any kind of emergency and distress situation, like that posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, and to provide relief to the affected.” For every donation of INR 100 or above that a Card Customer of IndusInd Bank makes voluntarily to the "PM CARES Fund" using IndusInd Bank Debit or Credit Card through the IndusInd Bank Payment Gateway Link, IndusInd Bank will make a contribution of equal value (capped at INR 10000 for each account) to the PM CARES Fund. The donation period, for the purpose of this program, will be from April 20, 2020 to April 30, 2020 (both days included). The donations via non-IndusInd Bank Debit or Credit Card and using non-IndusInd Bank donation payment gateway shall not be considered as eligible.