Skip to Content
Terms & Conditions : Benetton
- The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Multiple Gift Vouchers can be used in a single bill.
- Do inform the cashier that you plan on using the Gift Voucher for making payments before billing.
- Partial redemption is allowed, but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher.
- Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
- UCB or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
- The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Instant Gift Voucher.
- Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all the mentioned list of outlets, but UCB at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.
- UCB makes full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers.
- This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. UCB may add or delete any date at its sole discretion.
- UCB or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation on account of an outlet not being able to accept the Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
- If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of any technical issue, it will get activated in 72 hours.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received and the decision of the company shall be final.
- Please contact the shop manager for any acceptance issue, and if the issue is still not resolved, you can write into email@example.com or call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.