Skip to Content
Terms & Conditions : Woodland
- The Woodland E-Gift Voucher would be accepted at listed outlets.
- The person who has the Woodland E-Gift Voucher Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Woodland E-Gift voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- Do inform the cashier that you plan on using the E-Gift Voucher for making payments before billing.
- Only the listed Woodland outlets at its sole discretion accept the E-Gift Voucher. Woodland may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
- More than one E-Gift Voucher can be used in one bill.
- This is a ONE time use E-Gift Voucher.
- No Credit note/Refund for the unused amount of the E-Gift Voucher will be given.
- Woodland E-Gift Voucher CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
- Woodland E-Gift Voucher can be used during sale.
- Any dispute related to the E-Gift Voucher (GV) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- Woodland makes full efforts to accept E-Gift Voucher, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
- If an E-Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of any technical issue, it will get enabled in 72 hours.
- Please contact the shop manager for any acceptance issue, and if issue is still not resolved, you can write into email@example.com or call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.