Terms and Conditions : Card Liability
Lost Card Liability
- PIN (merchant terminals, ATM withdrawals, etc.) and OTP (online, MOTO, etc.) authenticated transactions are not covered.
- Pre-delivery fraud not covered.
- 2 days (includes reporting day) pre-reporting and 7 days (includes reporting day) post-reporting claims are covered.
- The claim has to be reported by the cardholder within 15 days from the date of loss in case of the card to be admissible for claim.
- Insurance benefit would be available only to Active card users. An active card is defined as the card with one transaction or activity on any POS terminal in the last 6 months from the date of loss.
Counterfeit card liability:
- The claim has to be reported by the cardholder within 15 days from the date of issue of the statement containing the disputed counterfeit transaction/s.