Skip to Content
Terms & Conditions : William Penn Gift Voucher
- The William Penn Gift Voucher (GV) would be accepted at listed outlets.
- The person who has the William Penn Voucher Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Do inform the cashier that you plan on using the Gift Voucher for making payments before billing.
- Only the listed William Penn outlets at their sole discretion accept the E-Gift Voucher. William Penn may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
- This is a ONE time use E-Gift Voucher. The Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed in parts.
- No Credit note/Refund for the unused amount of the E-Gift Voucher will be given.
- The William Penn Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed at William Penn airport stores (Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad) or in shops online.
- The William Penn E-Gift Voucher (GV) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
- The Gift Voucher cannot be encashed.
- All legal matters pertaining to this Gift Voucher are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- William Penn makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Voucher (GV), but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
- If an E-Gift Voucher (GV) gets blocked on account of any technical issue, it will get enabled in 72 hours.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.