Terms and conditions : Travel Plus Program
- The benefits under the Travel Plus Program are offered by IndusInd Bank, ("IndusInd Bank") or business associates of IndusInd Bank on a best efforts basis.
- The Travel Plus Program is offered by IndusInd Bank at an annual fee of INR 5,000.
- Access to airport lounges on all domestic and international airports is available for Cardholders under the Program.
- Usage charges shall be waived for a maximum of 8 international visits per year for Travel Plus Program.
- Usage charges of $27 for visits to any lounge within India shall not be waived off for Travel Plus program.
- Usage charges of $27 for visits of Guests of Cardholders to any lounge within or outside India shall not be waived off for Travel Plus program.
- The usage charges for lounge access are subject to change.
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to benefits under the Program.
- IndusInd Bank does not underwrite or warrant the benefits provided under the Program and shall not have any liability for any defect, deficiency, delay, unavailability or imperfection in such services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by a Cardholder directly or indirectly by use or non use of any of the services under the Program.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of products/services under the Program must be addressed in writing by the Cardholder directly to the business associates providing services under the Program. Any participation/ availing of the benefits under the Program by Cardholder shall be purely voluntary on payment of fees as stipulated above.
- IndusInd Bank and its business associates reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice through any channel of communication at the discretion of IndusInd Bank.
- These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with IndusInd Bank's terms & conditions governing the usage of the credit card.
- A usage charge of $27 is normally applicable each time a Cardholder visits any lounge, within or outside India. This charge shall be billed to Cardholder's credit card account.
- As a benefit of this Program, the usage charge of $27 is waived off for the Cardholder when the Cardholder visits any international lounges outside India.
The insurance cover shall be governed by terms and conditions of the applicable policy of the Insurance Company. Salient Benefits of the insurance cover are outlined herein below:
- Loss of checked-in Baggage - In the event of loss of property whilst in the custody of an international airline, a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) must be obtained from the international airline immediately upon discovering the loss which must be submitted to the Insurance Company. No partial loss or damage shall be compensated by the Insurance Company. No claim will be paid for valuable items as defined in the insurance policy.
- Delay of checked-in baggage - Compensation for a sum not exceeding the sum insured as specified above, for the expenses incurred for emergency purchase of basic essential items, in the event that the Cardholder suffers a delay of baggage of more than 12 hours from the scheduled arrival time at the destination for delivery of baggage that has been checked by an international airline for an international flight. A non-delivery certificate must be obtained immediately from the international airline which must be submitted to the Insurance Company in the event of a claim hereunder.
- Loss of passport and ticket - Compensation for a sum not exceeding the sum insured as specified above for loss of or damage to passport and travel related documents due to or on account of confiscation or detention by customs, police or other authority.
- Missed connection - Compensation for a sum not exceeding the sum insured as specified above, in the event the Cardholder misses or fails to take a connecting domestic or international flight of an international airline due to the delay in arrival of another international flight, in which the insured Cardholder is travelling, beyond 6 hours of the scheduled arrival time.
- The above-mentioned travel insurance benefits are valid for a period of 20 days of international travel. IndusInd Bank must be informed at least 48 hours prior to the commencement of international travel and within 48 hours after arrival in India to activate the above insurance benefits.