Open an NRI Savings Account and get an exciting welcome gift.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is for NRI clients opening a NRE/NRO Savings account with IndusInd Bank.
- The offer is valid from 1st Dec 2019 to 29th Feb 2020
- The Welcome Gift Offer is only for Face to Face Account Opening.
- A customer is entitled to the Gift only once during the offer period. In case a customer opens both NRE & NRO Savings accounts, he/she will be entitled to one gift only.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- A customer is entitled to avail only one offer at a time.
- IndusInd Bank shall neither be responsible for nor guarantee the quality of products bought through the Vendor
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered as a result of availing the Offers.
- The participation in the program shall constitute deemed acceptance by the Account Holder of all the terms and conditions governing the Programme.
- IndusInd Bank does not warrant, represent or guarantee the quality of goods / services availed by the customers.
- The NRI customer irrevocably agrees and acknowledges that IndusInd Bank makes no guarantee or warranty that the participating Merchant/Vendor shall honor the offer. Accordingly, IndusInd Bank customers shall not make any claim or seek compensation against IndusInd Bank in relation to any loss, damage, expense suffered in relation to non-fulfillment by the participating Merchant/Vendor under this program.
- Any dispute/complaints/ grievances as regards the quality of the products and services are to be taken by Customer directly with Merchant/vendor.
- In all matters relating to the Programme, the decision of IndusInd Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Bank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by any other Offer, whether similar to this offer or to withdraw it altogether without giving prior notice.
- The terms and conditions of the programme shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the primary terms and conditions governing the NRI Savings account and shall at all times be read along with terms of the NRI Savings account Policy and such other terms and conditions that the Bank may deem appropriate in its sole discretion. Any irreconcilable contradiction between the terms and conditions contained herein and the NRI Savings account policy, then terms of the NRI Savings account policy to prevail the present conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai.