Skip to Content
Terms & Conditions: TITAN
- The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary
- Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the voucher before making a purchase Only valid vouchers at the sole discretion of TITAN shall be accepted for redemption
- Multiple Gift vouchers cannot be clubbed for a single purchase
- Partial redemption is not allowed, single time usage only.
- No refund or credit note would be issued against unused or partially used voucher
- Not valid for in-store offers.
- The Instant Gift Voucher is Not valid on Zoop & Nebula
- The Gift Voucher is redeemable at World of TITAN outlets across India.
- Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
- TITAN/ affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account
- The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher
- Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TITAN at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
- TITAN make full efforts to accept voucher, but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher
- This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates TITAN may add or delete any date on its sole discretion
- TITAN or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept the voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice
- If a voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours
- Please Contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org / 08510004444 for immediate help.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received, decision of the TITAN shall be final.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.