Skip to Content
Safety Tips on your Credit Card
- DO NOT leave your Credit Card unattended.
- DO NOT disclose your ATM PIN/TPIN/NET BANKING PASSWORDS/OTP/CVV/VBV/MASTER SECURE PASSWORDS to anyone.
- DO NOT seek help from strangers at the ATM even if offered voluntarily.
- DO NOT hand over your Credit Card to any individual other than a merchant while making a purchase.
- DO NOT hand over your credit card to anyone claiming to be a representative of a Bank/VISA/Master Card or any organization.
- DO check the identity proof of the sales executive while applying for a card or loan or handing over your documents.
- DO check your application status after applying for any card or loan by calling the respective bank's helpline number.
- DO pay attention to all alerts sent by the bank especially transaction alerts or address/mobile number change alert etc. Please inform the Bank immediately on any discrepancy.
- DO keep your Credit Card in the same place in your wallet/purse so that you notice it immediately if it is missing.
- DO memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and change it on a regular basis, and also destroy any physical documents of the PIN mailer.
- DO change your net banking passwords frequently.
- DO inform the Bank immediately, if there is any change in your mobile number, address etc. provided to the Bank.
- DO ensure that the merchant processes the transaction on your credit card in your presence.
- DO verify that, on completion of the transaction, the Credit Card returned to you by the merchant, is yours.
- DO check receipt of your monthly Credit Card statements. If you do not receive your Credit Card statement, contact our helpline number to check if the appropriate address is updated.
- DO keep the Bank's Helpline/Customer care number handy to enable immediate calling for any assistance/exigency.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.