Skip to Content
Terms and conditions: Access to Airport Lounges with Priority Pass
- The Priority Pass Card will be delivered to the Cardholder at the registered mailing address. To get access to a Priority Pass lounge, the Cardholder will need to have the Priority Pass Card.
- A lounge usage fee of USD 27 or applicable charges as per priority pass per visit per member for the Cardholder and the Guests will be charged to the card subsequent to the Cardholder's visit.
- For any disputes regarding the billing of this lounge usage fee, the Cardholder needs to contact Priority Pass directly.
- Priority Pass membership is complimentary for all IndusInd Bank Credit Cardholders
- A usage charge of USD 27 per person is applicable each time a Cardholder visits any lounge, within or outside India. This charge is billed to your IndusInd Bank Credit Card.
- As a part of the Travel Plus programme, the usage charge of USD 27 is waived off for the Cardholder when he visits any international lounges outside India.
- Usage charges of USD 27 for visits any lounge within India shall not be waived off.
- Usage charges of USD 27 for visits of Guests of Cardholders to any lounge within or outside India shall not be waived off.
- The usage charges for lounge access are subject to change as governed by Priority Pass.
- IndusInd Bank reserves the right to change the benefits offered as part of the Travel Plus programme without notice.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.