Skip to Content
Terms & Conditions: Hidesign
- The holder of the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher (GV) is deemed to be the beneficiary
- Hidesign E-Gift Voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- The beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher (GV) before making a purchase
- Only valid Hidesign E-Gift Voucher (GV) shall at the sole discretion of Hidesign be accepted for redemption
- This Hidesign E-Gift Voucher (GV) can be redeemed across all exclusive Hidesign boutiques in India
- Multiple Hidesign E-Gift Voucher can be used against one bill
- Partial redemption of the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Hidesign E-Gift Voucher.
- Hidesign E-Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
- Hidesign affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher and the same getting redeemed on that account
- Any dispute related to the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final
- All terms and conditions of the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher are subject to change at Hidesign's discretion
- Hidesign Instant E-Gift Voucher can be redeemed for the face value as mentioned
- Store Staff may ask for a valid govt. identity proof at the time of redeeming the Hidesign E-Gift Voucher
- Hidesign at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
- Hidesign makes full efforts to accept Hidesign E-Gift Voucher, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept the same
- If a Hidesign E-Gift Voucher (GV) gets blocked on account of technical issues, it would get enabled in 72 hours
- Please Contact Hidesign Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if the issue is still not resolved, you can write in to email@example.com or call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
COPYRIGHT © 2013 INDUSIND BANK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.