IndusInd Bank completes acquisition of Royal Bank of Scotlandâ€™s Diamond & Jewellery Financing business in India
Posted on Monday, July 27th, 2015 | By IndusInd Bank
About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, which commenced operations in 1994, caters to the needs of both consumer and corporate customers. Its technology platform supports multi-channel distribution network. As on June 30, 2015, IndusInd Bank has 811 branches and 1,543 ATMs spread across the country. The Bank also hasÂ representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. It enjoys clearing bank status for both major stock exchanges -BSE and NSEÂ -and major commodity exchanges in the country, including MCX, NCDEX, and NMCE. IndusInd Bank is ranked 19th amongst the Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2014 as perÂ the BrandZ Top 50 rankings a study published by the WPP and conducted by Millward Brown.
- ICRA AA+ for Lower Tier II subordinate debt program by ICRA
- ICRA AA for Upper Tier II subordinate debt program by ICRA
- CRISIL A1+ for certificate of deposit program by CR ISIL
- CARE AA+ for Lower Tier II subordinate debt program by CARE
- IND A1+ for Short Term Debt Instruments by India Ratings and Research
- IND AA+ for Lower Tier II subordinate debt program by India Ratings and Research
- IND AA for Upper Tier II subordinate debt program by India Ratings and Research
- IND AA+ for Senior unsecured bonds program by India Ratings and Research
For more details on this release, please contact:
IndusInd Bank Ltd.
Adfactors PR Pvt. Ltd.